Born on September 1st in Fresnillo Zacatecas, Mexico: Since his early years Adolfo has taken his gift of music to a higher standard of responsibility by being the driving force behind Los Temerarios using his creative savvy, hard working ethic, highly organized manner and possessor of a clear understanding of the group’s career goals.
As founder and leader of the group, keyboard player, second vocals, producer, songwriter of nearly all the group’s songs and recipient of multiple awards, Adolfo’s musical sensibility and business know-how have lead him to successfully direct Los Temerarios, to incredible career heights.
Born on May 1st in Fresnillo Zacatecas, Mexico: Gustavo is gifted with a privileged voice, his talent as a singer-songwriter is astounding with a vocal capable of evoking the most profound emotions intoning rhythmical notes whether it is on a romantic ballad, a ranchera or a pop song.
Los Temerarios are vibrant musical forces that epitomize admiration, prestige in the Latin music world in Mexico, United States, Central and South America.
A career that spans four decades, Los Temerarios have dedicated their life to music: a vocation lived out to its fullest, mirrored in a successful career. Their music is best described as innovative and versatile, ranging from their signature ballads, to rhythmic anthems and the originality of their appreciation of Mexican music. The end result is a remarkable musical evolution with an international worldwide appeal.
Emotionally charged lyrical content and soothing melodies, Los Temerarios songs have become the soundtrack of millions of fans around the world, at the helm of producer, composer and musical director Adolfo Angel whose creative genius has shaped Latin music history with songs such as: “Te Quiero”, “Mi Vida Eres Tú”, “Como Tú”, “Eres Un Sueño”, “Como Te Recuerdo”, “Te Hice Mal”, “En La Madrugada Se Fue”, “Una Lágrima No Basta” plus the most recent hits “Si Tú Te Vas” , “Tu Eres Mi Amor” and “Basta Ya”.
All this and much more has become Los Temerarios’ passport to earn Gold and Platinum level sales, awards, countless radio hits and ‘Sold Out’ tour dates in the United States, Mexico, Central and South America.
Among those awards are a ‘Latin GRAMMY®’, ‘Premio Billboard’, ‘Premio Lo Nuestro A La Música Latina’ as well as numerous certified Gold, Platinum and Diamond records for their global sales of over 45 million.
‣ Los 14 Grandes Éxitos De Los Temerarios (1983)
‣ Los Temerarios En Las Alturas (1984)
‣ Cumbias y Norteñas (1985)
‣ Pero No (1986)
‣ Los Temerarios (1988)
‣ Incontenibles (1989)
‣ Los Temerarios Internacionales Y Románticos (1990)
‣ Te Quiero (1991)
‣ Mi Vida Eres Tú (1992)
‣ Tu Última Canción (1994)
‣ Los Temerarios En Concierto Volumen 1 (1994)
‣ Camino del Amor (1995)
‣ Nuestras Canciones (1995) Versiones instrumentales
‣ Nuestras Canciones Volumen II (1997)
‣ Los Temerarios En Concierto Volumen II (1997)
‣ Como Te Recuerdo (1998)
‣ 15 Éxitos Para Siempre (1998)
‣ En La Madrugada Se Fue
‣ Joyas Vol. I
‣ Baladas Rancheras (2001)
‣ Joyas Vol. II
‣ Una Lágrima No Basta (2002)
‣ Tributo Al Amor CD/DVD (2003)
‣ Veintisiete (2004)
‣ Regalo De Amor CD/DVD (2004)
‣ Sueño de Amor CD/DVD (2005)
‣ Recuerdos del Alma (2007)
‣ Si Tú Te Vas (2008)
‣ Evolución De Amor (2009)
‣ Si Tu Te Vas Edición de Lujo (2009)
‣ Mi Vida Sin Ti (16 de Octubre, 2012)
‣ Los Temerarios – La Colección (2015)
‣ Te Diré Que No – Sencillo (2016)
‣ Solo Quiero Olvidarte – Sencillo (2016)
Key Career Accomplishments
‣ On February 16, 1991, performed to an audience of more than 63,000 at Rio Nilo in Guadalajara, Mexico paving the way to their rising musical career.
‣ On December 5, 1992 performed to an audience of more than 130,000 in a historic record breaking ‘Grupero’ baile at Deportivo Los Galeana in Mexico City.
‣ In 1993 and 1994 once again they repeat the success as they gather 80,000 spectators at Rio Nilo in Guadalajara.
‣ Recipients of the ‘Totally Sold Out Tickets Award’ in 1992 at the Los Angeles Sports Arena, award that has previously been bestowed to recording artists such as; Bruce Springsteen, Madonna and Michael Jackson.
‣ Performed at renowned Festival Internacional de la Canción de Viña del Mar in Chile in 1993, winning the heart and soul of millions during a two-day performance. Received seven awards, including ‘La Gaviota de Plata’, an award voted by the people.
‣ In 1993, First ‘Grupo Romantic’ to perform two sold out nights (September 4 and 5) in a row at the prestigious Auditorio Nacional in Mexico City.
‣ First ‘romantic group’ to perform at Mexico City’s Palacio de los Deportes on July 10, 1994.
‣ In 1994 performed at Deportivo Oceanía, in Mexico City to an audience of more than 85,000.
‣ In 1995, perform in a three night massive concert titled “Entre Lobos Y Lunas” on February 24, 25 and 26 uniting over 10,000 people per night at Mexico City’s Auditorio Nacional.
‣ On April 1996, first ‘romantic group’ perform at prestigious Radio City Music Hall in New York.
‣ On February 14, 1997 the band performed an unforgettable concert to thousands of adoring fans at Plaza de Toros Mexico in Mexico City.
‣ On May 17, 1997, once again at Río Nilo, the band performs to a ‘Sold Out’ crowd of 100,000.
‣ On June 14, 1997 in Monterrey, Nuevo León, Mexico performed to an audience of 80,000 at Expo de Guadalupe.
‣ On February 28, 1998, perform for the first time at Autódromo Hermanos Rodríguez, to a crowd of more than 60,000. This was the first time that a ‘grupero romantic’ act performed at a predominantly rock venue that had hosted rock icons such as Pink Floyd, Madonna and the Rolling Stones.
‣ On February 13, 1999, they repeat a performance to ‘Sold Out’ crowd in Mexico City’s Plaza de Toros México.
‣ As they entered the new millennium in 2000, which represented a milestone in their career, they performed a ‘Sold Out’ concert for the first time at legendary Mexico City venue Estadio Azteca.
‣ In 2001, the governor of their native state of Zacatecas, Mexico presented the group with a special recognition.
‣ In 2001 the band returns to perform at Mexico City’s Auditorio Nacional, another sold out show.
‣ Once again February 16, 2002 Plaza Mexico is witness to another sold out show for a ‘romantic group’ act.
‣ In 2003, scored two Latin Billboard Music Awards; “Top Latin Album Artist of the Year,” and “Regional Mexican Album of the Year; Male Group,” for the album “Una Lagrima No Basta.”
‣ In 2003, Los Temerarios embark on a highly ambitious U.S Tour performing for the first time at venues such as Universal Amphitheater in Hollywood.
‣ In 2004, Los Temerarios won a “Premio Lo Nuestro A La Música Latina” (Lo Nuestro Latin Music Awards) in the category of ‘Best Grupera Performance.’
‣ The single “Que de Raro Tiene,” became the first ranchera track to hit No. 1 on Billboard’s ‘Hot Latin Songs’ chart.
‣ Certified RIAA Platinum album for the sale of more than 1,000,000 units in the United States of their album “En La Madrugada Se Fue.”
‣ In 2008, they released their new studio album “Si Tú Te Vas”, which went on to receive a “Billboard A La Música Latina” award in the category “Best Regional Mexican Album of the year”. After the release of this album, Los Temerarios received nominations for the Latin Grammy and Lo Nuestro Awards, as they were deserving of an ASCAP award for their song “Si Tú Te Vas”.
‣ In 2009, they released a deluxe version of “Si Tú Te Vas” as well as two other compilations “Evolución de Amor” and “Voz y Sentimientos”, both included some of their biggest and most successful love songs.
‣ In 2010, Los Temerarios received the “Billboard Premio a La Trayectoria” award in recognition of their outstanding career and for having been the first group to place a ranchera song in the #1 position on Billboard’s “Hot Latin Songs” chart, as well as for appearing 39 times on Billboard’s “Top Latin Albums” chart, more than any other artist in the history of this list. Eight of their albums have reached the number one position.
‣ In 2012, Los Temerarios released their studio album titled “Mi Vida Sin Ti”. Since the release of this record, Adolfo Angel and Gustavo Angel embarked on a massive tour in the United States, Mexico and South America, selling out every venue where they played
‣ In 2015, Los Temerarios released their “Los Temerarios – La Colección”. For the first time in their career, the group released all of their catalogue online under Adolfo Angel’s label Virtus. More than forty years of music compiled into 19 albums.
‣ In 2015 and 2016, Los Temerarios have continued to tour the U.S., so far, they have performed 48 concerts attracting more than 500,000 people in cities such as Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Denver, Sacramento, Atlanta, Charlotte, Chicago, and Washington, among others. In Los Angeles alone, they performed at The Forum, in front of 10,000 people on Valentine’s day.
‣ On September 16, 2016, Los Temerarios will release two new singles, written and produced by Adolfo Angel, in all digital stores. The first, titled “Te Diré Que No” (I Will Say No) to be released on September 16th, is a romantic ballad majestically performed by Gustavo Angel and orchestrated with beautiful musical arrangements. The song shows the undeniable musical evolution of the award-winning Los Temerarios, without losing the essence that has made them one of the most legendary groups in the music business. The second single titled “Sólo Quiero Olvidarte”( I Only Want to Forget You), which will be released on September 30th, perfectly captures that moment after a breakup, where the only thing you wish if to be able to forget that person, so it does not hurt so much. In pure Los Temerarios style, this pop-ranchera ballad is sure to become another fan favorite.
‣ On October 13th, Los Temerarios became 2016 Latin Songwriters Hall of Fame inductees at a gala celebrated in the city of Miami.
‣ Los Temerarios will continue touring the U.S. in the months of September, October and November 2016.
Los Temerarios have managed to break audience records at some of the most important venues
‣ Río Nilo en Guadalajara, Jalisco México (First concert in 1991, to later repeat four more times) – 100,000 people per concert.
‣Deportivo Los Galeana (1992) – 130,000 people
‣ Deportivo Oceanía en México D.F. (1994) – 85,000 people
‣ Palacio de los Deportes (Mexico City) (1994)
‣ Plaza de Toros, México D.F. (1997, 1999, 2001 y 2002) – 40,000 people per concert.
‣Radio City Music Hall New York (1996)
‣ Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico (1997) – 60,000 people
‣ Auditorio Nacional (Mexico City) (11 conciertos) – 110,000 people in total
‣ Foro Sol (Mexico City) (1998) – 60,000 people
‣ Estadio Azteca (Mexico City)(2000)
‣ Gibson Amphitheater Los Angeles
‣ Arena Monterrey, México (2005)
‣ Nokia Theatre LA Live (2008, 2009, 2010, 2012)
‣ Las Vegas (1990-2012) – Every year since 1990, Los Temerarios have performed massive concerts in some of the most important stages in Las Vegas including: Riviera, Hilton, Monte Carlo, Hard Rock.
‣The Forum Los Angeles (2016) – 10,000 people
‣ “SI TU TE VAS” (2008 – 2012)- One of the most extensive tours in Los Temerarios’ career. They toured the United States and Mexico’s primary cities. The press and audiences praised the
show, both for the top of the line production and the repertoire which included all of their greatest hits.
‣“MI VIDA SIN TI” (2012 – 2013)- On this tour, they performed in more cities in United States, Mexico, Central and South America. In Mexico they managed to attract more than 50,000 people in just one concert in their native country.
‣“LOS TEMERARIOS TOUR” (2015 – 2016)- The tour kicked off in 2015, performing more than 48 concerts in the United States, drawing more than 500,000 people in cities such as Los Angeles,
Las Vegas, Denver, Sacramento, Atlanta, Charlotte, Chicago, and Washington, among others. The tour will continue in September to November 2016 the United States.